Ann Andrews Morris
Ann is an award-winning communications executive with more than 20 years of experience in national news media, public relations, and corporate and nonprofit communications. Ann’s career highlights include:
Most recently, Ann was vice president of communications and outreach at World Food Program USA where she directed the organization’s communications and outreach activities, managed relevant staff and served as a member of the management team that provides guidance for the overall strategy and operations of the organization. The communications and outreach activities support the public policy, private sector fund-raising, branding and other WFP USA activities.
While at WFP USA Ann:
• Won five industry awards for WFP USA's annual report, organizational brochure and award ceremony materials. Additionally, she won a platinum award for her strategic communications planning.
• Placed stories, reaching millions of people, in outlets including Politico, Bloomberg, 60 Minutes, The Huffington Post, U.S. News & World Report, The Harvard Political Review and The NonProfit Times.
• Generated more than $2 million through online fundraising efforts in 2011
• Raised the organization’s social media presence, including increasing their Facebook following by nearly 350 percent
• Increased WFP USA’s outreach efforts, forging relationships with NHS, Rotary, and members of the faith-based community, among others.
To read more about Ann Andrews Morris, please visit her profile on LinkedIn.